Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bro Van

         I pull into the gas station today and BAM I caught this crazy van out of the corner of my eye . After I stopped and stared in the middle of the parking lot I went and parked and started talking to the guy. He ended up being from Florida passing through. You cannot tell from the picture how many hours this guy has put fabricating car parts and all types of odds and ends on the van but let me tell you that thing was the raddest tacky van Ive ever laid my two blue eyes on. He had cut a hole in the roof and had a surfboard crashing through and it turned into a shelf inside. The van had a guitar attached to the side, a car hood, old hot rod tail light scoops, license  plates from states he visited( Didn't ask how he got them haha),skate boards hooked on somehow,crazy types of fiber glass molding and different types of materials with spray paint to finish it off. All in all the van was awesome and I'm stoked to have met such a cool character!







2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, cool van. Followed your link from the yahoo group. There are a lot of other interesting and fun blogs from other group members. Hope you check them out. You should really put a "Join this site" button on your page. Makes it a lot easier to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa thanks for the comment,glad you liked it I just added the link so you all can join and follow my travels and what not . The yahoo group is super great there is a bunch of good info and people on there :)

    ReplyDelete