Saturday, January 5, 2013

Van To A Dozer

This week I'm swapping the van out for a huge indoor cab D3 dozer.  One of the kids I trains 
father is paying for the equipment and another one of my riders father is paying me to re-build
the track at my house. This is such a awesome opportunity for me to be able to redo my track Financially, its a big push to rent the equipment and the cost of fuel and the price of a track 
builder to build a motocross track is very expensive. Im feeling super blessed and will post 
pictures of the progress. I know its off subject of the VAN LIFE but I am sure you guys will 
find the progress of the track pretty rad and interesting. Well I hope so, Stay tuned for more.

Broke ground to day. This is a picture of a landing of one of the jumps.
Another shot of the back of the same jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment