Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holidays!!

  The holiday season is in full effect and for me each year it goes by faster and faster, I mean wasn't it Thanksgiving just yesterday? Everyone is so overwhelmed with making extra money,getting the best presents for everyone or planning the biggest party that they don't even stop to take a breath. Try and remember the real reason for the season. If it wasn't for the big man up stairs, there wouldn't even be a Christmas. So slow your roll a bit this year and spend time with your family,pray for those who cant and remember the real reason for the season. 



   Every year people make new years resolutions on how to better themselves or to do something that benefits them. Instead of making it about me,me and me. Why not do something a little bit different and make a New Years resolution to help out someone who is less fortunate than you or is in a rough situation. I promise if you make your resolution to help others you will feel more satisfaction then any personal gain you might have tried to acomplish before. I hope everyone  has a blast this coming year and safe travels to all of you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment