Monday, January 16, 2012

help the boobies

 
 Hey  its me zane every one  one of my long time best friends RyanSmith is racing the ama supercross West lights series and currently has been growing his beard out since noshave november and in two more races at Anaheim2 he is going to bleach the beard then die it pink to support breast cancer. make a donation to support what all of us men love to look at :)
                                                                                               thanks zane 933, my athlete page
                                       
Alright guys,
I have set up a PayPal account for donations, Let's get the money rolling! I am going to present the representative with the check of all donations at Anaheim 2! Please share this with your friends, I will keep you up to date on how much we have raised. I am excited to raise money for a great cause!

PayPal- mxhonda931@yahoo.com
Please " Gift it " if you deposit money, therefore it will not charge the account a fee.

SAVE THE BOOBIES!

Ryan Smith #831   ryans athlete profile
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment