Saturday, January 14, 2012

I started this blog to just give a insider view of how living in a van traveling the country doing what you want and having a  blast is like. I am 22 years young have raced motocross my whole life turned professional and got my pro license in 2010. I am going to take a year or so off from the dedicated racing scene maybe more to just get some time to live life and have some relaxing time to take this beautiful world in.
 I will be traveling from place riding motocross,skateboarding,snowboarding,
surfing,bungee jumping, just anything to get your heart pumping. I also am going to have a section on here were the viewers will tell me one thing they have on there bucket list and I will randomly pick one and persue that activity within reason and blog about that experience and show some video as well. I am going to be expediting with my cargo van the whole time to keep money flowing in to keep me out on the road and am open to donations and new sponsorship opportunities. If you would be interested in being involved as a sponsor please feel free to ask me for my contact info,I will also have a link to my paypal so anyone else can make donations.
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment