Tuesday, January 17, 2012

makes me sick

Well I just saw the video of the 7 kids jump the oriental  kid and I dont know were im at mentally. I was olmost past out and saw the video now im wide awake, my adrenline is pumping way to fast. I would love to corner up all 7 of them every day the rest of my life and bash there faces in but fighting isnt the way to handle things. Im just sick to my stomache right now completely for lack of words,speechless.
We can only hope all of those punk ass kids are 18 and our criminal justice system can for the first time manage to justly serve these kids with the full penalty  and give the poor kid the justice he deserves. Its different when its a fight between to gangsters or whatev you want to call it but all these kids jumping the kid for the color of his skin or race just makes me sick. I don't even feel like typing anymore tonight . I pray the kid has a full recovery and inst damaged mentally from this. And im sure those kids Godwilling they are 18, will have a nice welcoming into the correction facilities. Btw they must feel like total hard bodies when they  stomped and hit and threw down this kid over and over and he left the scene able to run faster than all of them with a bloody nose and still had his book bag, He gets the RoadShredder of the week award even tho he was on feet. ........... peace love and wheelies zane933

No comments:

Post a Comment